Saturday, May 27, 2017

Fabulous HANDS2HELP Finish: Summer Slices Complete!

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

My Summer Slices quilt is complete and ready to head out to Happy Chemo!

Name: Summer Slices
Fabric: Sunkissed by Sweetwater for Moda
Size: 49 x 49
Batting: Quilter's Dream Cotton Select
Quilted: by Me!



The Back!



I really like how this little quilt came out.  It's bright and happy and very cuddly. 
 This a greatway to use a layer cake!

Happy Giving!
Staci

This quilt is included on my 2nd Quarter 2017 FAL (List HERE. )


5 comments:

Louise said...

Congratulations on a super sweet finish! The fabrics on this are so fresh and pretty, and I love that layer cake pattern.

margaret said...

I do like the delicate colours you have used here, rail fence makes a great quilt and today have been looking at lots of rail fence quilts on http://kevinthequilter.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/happy-days-are-here-again.html
well worth a visit. Not sure whether you follow Kevin so thought I would share the link

Ranch Wife said...

That's another one of those lines I wish I had stashed. It looks perfect in your pretty quilt. And I'm so impressed that you quilted it! I've only done a few, but I'm still apprehensive about it. Well done!

Dottie Doodle said...

So pretty!

Izzy said...

Very pretty finish! On behalf of the global FAL hosts, thank you for playing along with us this quarter.