Friday, April 28, 2017

Hands2Help: Summer Slices quilt top

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

While I was waiting for a workman to arrive at our house I had just the right amount of time to sew up my Summer Slices into a little quilt top.


How is that for cuteness??
I've got a few larger chunks from this fabric line, so I'll be piecing the backing together. This little project has been pure happiness to sew.  I'm really eager to get it finished!

Hope you have lots of happiness in your sewing room today, too!
Staci

3 comments:

knttnggirl said...

that is such a cute quilt! it looks like summer in a quilt

Jacque T said...

Such a fun, fresh springy quilt. I can see how it must of been irresistible to complete! :) Great job Staci!!

margaret said...

I do like that the strips are different widths unlike a rail fence quilt think I might have to make some blocks like this