Last quarter flew by! I was off to such a good start, but then the sewing machine went in for repairs and I lost my mind and turned a large quilt into a HUGE Quilt and used up all my sewing time! Out of my 13 projects 5 were finished. My list for 2nd Quarter is largely a repeat, but that's okay. As long as I am moving forward it still feels like a win.
1. Cat Quilt: A UFO. This quilt top needs to be turned into a quilt.
2. Baby Roundhouse: A UFO. Another top that needs to be turned into a quilt.
3. City Sampler: A UFO. All the blocks are finished, and during Q1 I cut all the sashing and borders, but got no further.
4. FQS Designer Mystery: An Ancient UFO! I finished all the blocks last year but didn't get the top assembled. Believe it or not, it was the idea of all the flying geese in the sashing that held me up. Well, I am now the Queen of Flying Geese, so I have no more excuses!
5. Pineapple Farm: New Project. During Q1 I got all the fabric starched, but that was it!
6. Nerdy Cats: New Project.
7. Pot Holder Swap for MQTS: New Project
8. House Swap for MQTS: New Project
This is a secret swap. I posted this collage for my person to choose the fabric I'll use to create her mini quilt and I'm still waiting to hear from her.
9. Hands 2 Help: New Project
The rest are quilts that just need binding.
10. Cozy Throw: I'm half way around it right now!
11. Christmas Goose. This one is STILL at the quilter.
12. Remixed Geese. This one will get dropped off when I pick up Christmas Goose.
13. Farmer's Wife. Didn't touch it last quarter.
Here we go -- Quarter 2!