Monday, March 20, 2017

Texas Traffic Hazard

On the State Highway 97 between Pleasanton and Floresville traffic rather suddenly came to stop.  (it was late Saturday afternoon, so there were about 10 cars) Hubby and I wondered what was up, when suddenly we were no longer in doubt!





Right next to our little car looking right at me! 

Of course there were men in trucks and running around trying to clear the road of this particular hazard!  I have wondered just how long it took to do it.

Hope your travels are hazard free!

Staci

6 comments:

Yanicka said...

LOL I live in the city and never had that kind of road hazard

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

Wow....he looks like he means business! Yikes!

Gina said...

Oh he's gorgeous. We don't often get cows on the road. Sheep, now that's a different story. They will lie down in the centre and refuse to move xx

Robby H. said...

I once had to stop in my little Honda Civic (back when they were actually small)for some cows moseying around. I remember quite clearly not liking that they were as big as my car. But this is a big fella, and he looks like he meant to be on the loose for a while. Yikes!

Rhonda said...

I live in central-ish Texas in the country, so seeing cattle out of their fences is a common occurrence. That guy is a beauty. The heifers were probably wondering where he ran off to.....lol!!

Ranch Wife said...

LOL...such a handsome Charolais bull! He looks like a gentle giant. He must have a case of 'the grass is greener on the other side'. Hope he was reunited with his girls. :)