Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 FAL: Fabulous Finish-- Woolies Flannel Strip Quilt

FAL 2016

The Woolies Flannel Strip Quilt was such a cuddly soft finish!  This one went off to Hubby's brother and his wife who live in a cold climate.  It will keep them warm and provide a spot of glowing color all season long.  

Pattern: Malaga from Villa Rosa Designs
Fabric: Woolies Flannell Strips from Maywood Studio
Quilted: professionally by Pat Boeck
Size: 72 x 82
Began: October 2016
Finished December 2016


The quilting adds a lot of texture and interest to the flannel.  

With such a vibrant top I kept the backing simple and neutral.

Another great 2016 Finish!

Happy Stitching!
Staci

PS This quilt is not only approved by my little photo bomber, the quilt holder is, too!  DAISY kept trying to pounce HUBBY's feet while he was holding it up.



4 comments:

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

Oh Staci....this is fantastic! I love the richness of it!

audrey said...

I bet this is so snuggly! What a lovely finish!

Michele T said...

Oh My Gosh!!! This quilt is absolutely breathtaking!!! I hope you don't mind that I saved it to my Pinterest board "Quilt Bucket List".

Mary Huey said...

Scrumptious!!