Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 FAL: Fabulous Finish -- Sparky!

FAL 2016

I love this one!  I keep saying that about all my finishes this quarter, but it is so TRUE!
2016 has been a good quilt year around here!

Name: Sparky
Pattern: Sparklettes from It's So Emma, in the book Fat Quarter Style 
Fabric: P B & J  from Basic Grey
Quilted: Professionally by Pat Boeck
Size: 70 x 86
Began: May 2015
Finished: October 2016


These elongated stars were a lot of fun to make.  
Many many smiles happened during construction. 

I do love the quilting on this one! Fun use of feathers filling the background spaces. 

Like those wavy lines in the stars!

The back is made up of all the left over red and blue prints from the bundle.  

Can't stop taking pictures!!  It's a very photogenic quilt!

Happy Quilting!
Staci

PS.  Photo bomber strikes again!

DAISY: "Oh look!  Mom was so nice to spread this out here for my afternoon nap!"

3 comments:

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

I love Sparky!!! Great finish!

Archie the wonder dog said...

It's gorgeous, I'm not surprised you're so pleased with it!! Congratulations on the finish and thank you for participating in the 2016FAL, on behalf of all the hosts!

Judy @ Sew Some Sunshine said...

Beautiful finish! I love this fabric line. It's really a two sided quilt, the back looks amazing.