Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A Little Coffin Making...

Do you ever see something that you know you must make RIGHT NOW? When I saw THIS POST on Jen Baker's blog, In Color Order, that's exactly how I felt.  Actually it took a few days before I could find some sewing time, but soon paper piecing foundations were printed and I sorted out fabric from this box to make a test block.

Well, seriously, isn't this so cute??  Of course I had to make MORE!

Fussy cutting motifs for the coffins was a lot of fun and soon I had more!

  And more!

I decided on this arrangement for my pillow. 

Some Essex linen made a great outer border.  Now it is time to quilt this!

Happy Stitching!
Staci

4 comments:

Quilting Tangent said...

Great coffins!

margaret said...

good fussy cutting not sure about wanting coffins though!

Yanicka said...

Love!!!!! but I have to be a good girl and finish what I started first lol

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

So happy your living room will be complete with this pillow!!!