Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Sparkle Punch Top!

Hi friends!
Took an unplanned little bloggy break.  My 9 year old computer decided it was time to retire and I've spent some time trying to get my files off of it.  Now I'm the proud owner of a shiny new iMac desktop and am back online.  I'm loving the new computer and hope we have a long, long friendship!

The Sparkle Punch quilt top is finished!  Hurray!!!!!
It took several days to get it all together, and I have to say by the time I got into the last quarter of it I was really forcing myself to work on it because it is darn tedious, but seeing it whole just makes my heart sing.


Here's a couple closer looks.


Sparkle Punch is already with the long arm quilter.  I sent it to the same quilter who quilted the first one for me back in 2012.  I can't wait to see it all finished!!  Need to dig around in the stash and find a good print to make the binding.  

Hope your day has lots of Sparkle, too!
Staci

5 comments:

Charlene S said...

Beautiful top! Putting the blocks together is always the hardest and most tedious part of piecing.

Preeti Harris said...

Your quilt top indeed sparkles. You have created a beauty with just three colors - black, white and lime. I'd be doing a happy dance, if I were you!!!
Preeti.
http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com

Sarah Craig said...

So pretty, Staci! Good for you for plugging through to a finished top!! And I think you can count on a long and happy relationship with your iMac - they are awesome computers!

margaret said...

your sparkly quilt looks wonderful so sunny and welcoming. Enjoy your new computer

Archie the wonder dog said...

It's wonderful! Glad you and your new computer are getting on!