Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Seeing Pretty Pretty Spots: 1st Quarter FAL Prize

FAL 2016

When the 1st quarter of the Finish-A-Long ended there was a prize drawing and I was one of the very very lucky winners!  I was so surprised!  I won a $20 gift certificate for Sew Me A Song. (click HERE to visit the shop!)  It's a shop on Etsy filled up with all kinds of wonderful Japanese fabric as well as other modern fabrics.  I spent an awful lot of time looking at all the pretty things.  In fact, I looked at every single item in the shop. When I found this bundle though, I knew this is what I wanted.  
These are Honeycomb Dots by Yuwa of Japan.  
Seriously, aren't these some of the most fabulous dots EVER??
I think my love affair with dots will never get old!

I applied the gift certificate toward this fat quarter bundle, paid the balance and the shipping and eagely waiting for my package from Maine to arrive. 
And you know what?  
The fabric is even better than I thought it would be!  

Don't know what I'll do with these lovely fat quarters yet, but whatever it is will be WONDERFUL!!

Thank you, thank you, Rebecca of Sew Me a Song!

Happy Quilting!
Staci

4 comments:

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

Awesome Staci! I have visited that shop many times! I love your choice!! You can never have too many dots in the house!

margaret said...

great choice of fabrics and even better that you won them

Nicky said...

Great choice! Looking forward to seeing what you use them for!

Archie the wonder dog said...

It's so nice to see what people bought with their FAL prizes!