Thursday, March 10, 2016

Welcome to the Neighborhood! -- My 2013/2016 BOM

Looking for a new house, you say?  
Can I interest you in this neighborhood?
If you like traditional, here we have a stately two story home.  There's a big room upstairs with lots of natural light perfect for a sewing studio and a cozy fireplace in the living room.  

Or maybe you might be more interested in this comfortable family home?  It's on a big big lot with lots of trees and room for the kids and grandkids to play. Just look at that lush, green lawn!

Possibly you are looking for a charming cottage?  You can't get more charming than this!  It has that country feel right here in the city. Perfect home for a happy couple.  

What do you think of my house building efforts?  ; )
These house blocks were so much fun to put together.  I love how each one is so different.  My 2016/2013 Block of the Month is moving right along.  Just one more row of blocks to do!  The next row is filled with flowers. 

Hope your home is filled with joyful sewing today!
Staci

Previous posts about this project can be found:
HERE
HERE
HERE

4 comments:

Shasta Matova said...

These are adorable houses. I could see myself living in any one of them.

Archie the wonder dog said...

I'd move in!

margaret said...

what pretty house blocks are they pieced or the dreaded foundation paper piecing method?

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

It is so much fun to watch your progress with these lovely's! Just one more row to go is amazing Staci!!!