Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Farm Girl Vintage Blocks for March

My Daughter and I recently got together for some Farm Girl Vintage Sewing Time!

First up are my blocks. 
Churn Dash. 

Haystack.

Kitchen Window.

Out to Pasture.

Four Together!

Now for the extra cuteness from my Daughter!
Churn Dash.

Haystack.

Kitchen Window.
Isn't this fussy cut darling?

Out to Pasture.

Daughter's Blocks All Together!

Farm Girl Vintage Sewing Days are so Happy!
What kind of Happy Sewing are you doing?

Staci

My fabrics are from the Mimosa and Pie Making Day lines.
Daughter's fabrics are from Hi De Ho & Art Gallery Solids

3 comments:

Anina said...

They're all so pretty! It's fun to see how the same blocks can result in completely different quilts depending on the fabric.

sunny said...

Beautiful fabrics! I agree with what Anina says.

margaret said...

blocks are coming along well how nice to stitch with your daughter, I do have the book and it is on my to do list one day