Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Three Pretty Baskets

My 2013/2016 BOM project is moving along!  Yay!!
The January goal was the three basket blocks which will make up the first row of the quilt.  

Here's basket #2.  Love that jaunty little bow!

Here's basket #3.  It was so slow to put together, but I think it is a lovely block.

3 Baskets! I really love that two are on point and one is straight set.  

Looking forward to making more blocks in February!  I believe the next row is made up of STAR blocks, and STARS are always my very favorite!

Happy Stitching!
Staci

(blocks are from the Fat Quarter Shop 2013 Designer Mystery Quilt.
Fabric line is Avalon from Fig Tree.)

4 comments:

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

Oh those are really sweet!! Great job Staci!!!

WalkingWithFeathers said...

These are adorable!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Lovely blocks!

margaret said...

these will go to making a lovely qult