Friday, January 1, 2016

Out with the Old, In with the New!

Happy New Year, bloggyfriends!

Didn't intend to take such a long break from the blog, but as is so often the case the recent move into the new house wasn't exactly smooth.  Things are more settled finally. All the boxes are gone, things are semi-organized, and I'm even finding some sewing time again.

I am so glad to kick 2015 to the curb!  I can honestly say it was one of the very hardest years of my life.  TROUBLE arrived in every direction with great regularity and variety as one unexpected and awful thing came on the heels of the previous one.  It's my sincere hope to never have another year like this one!

There's great hope in my heart that 2016 will be a bit kinder to us!
My mind is filled with all the possibilities that the New Year might hold, and since I am a chronic list maker my favorite fine point black pen has been happily scribbling lists in my notebook.  I'll be back soon to share some of my plans and with photos of my lovely new sewing room.

For now, Miss Bunny and I wish you a very Happy New Year!



Happy Stitching!
Staci

5 comments:

margaret said...

happy new year to you and good to read you are all settled into your new home

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

I love Miss Bunny and I too am hopeful for this new year!!!

Sarah Craig said...

Happy New Year, Staci! Here's hoping that 2016 is the best year ever for you and yours!!

Wendy said...

Happy New Year and I pray this is the best year for you and your family! Love Miss Bunny!

Archie the wonder dog said...

I hope that 2016 is nothing but kind to you and yours xx

P.S. LOVE the bunny!