Monday, January 4, 2016

2015 Bee Blocks

In 2015 I hosted another round of Coast to Coast Quilters.  We have the best Flickr quilting bee!  This is such a great group of ladies!  Most of us having been quilting together for 3 years already.  


It always surprises me how many bee blocks are made in one year, and how much fun they are to make! All so different, but all interesting.  It's such a great opportunity to try out new things, and experience color combinations I might not have tried other wise.  Looking forward to another round beginning in the spring!  I've already bought my fabric for my turn, and and I know I'm not the only bee member to do so--we are all excited to sew together again!

Happy Stitching!
Staci

1 comment:

Archie the wonder dog said...

Looking forward to seeing what you make for each other this year!