Monday, November 2, 2015

Still here...

Hi bloggy friends--
I am still here!  Been crazy busy with family things lately, and now we're all down with some kind of crud so life has come to a grinding halt while we all suck on throat lozenges and blow our noses.  

In the mean time, let me show you a pretty fabric stack!
I'll tell you my plan for it as soon as this stupid virus moves on and my brain turns back on. I swear snot clogs up your brain and not just your nose!  

Hope you are all HEALTHY today!
Being sick really cuts into the sewing time.... : (

Staci

5 comments:

Gina said...

Sorry you are feeling under the weather. There's a lot of these viruses about and they are pole axing people. I hope you start to feel better soon xx

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Feel better....love the fabric!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lovely bundle of fabric. I've had a virus for over a week, too - not fun.

margaret said...

hope you are soon feeling a lot better and back in the stitching mode. some lovely fabrics here

Archie the wonder dog said...

Get well soon xx