Friday, October 9, 2015

Fabulous Friday Finish-- Soup & Salad Quilt

The Soup & Salad quilt is FINISHED!!  Isn't finished an awesome word?  It's one of my very favorites!  I think the quilt is kinda awesome, too! 

Name: Soup & Salad
Pattern: Salad in Patchwork Comforters, Throws & Quilts from House of White Birches
Fabric: by Quilt Soup, don't know the name of the collection
Size: 65 x 65
Quilting: Professionally long arm quilted by Pat Boeck
Batting: Hobbs 80/20
Started: March 2010--I think!
Finished: September 2015


Close up of the quilting:

Just love print on the back, it's my favorite from the collection.

Another one off the UFO list!
Yay for finishes!

Staci

Previous Posts about this quilt: HERE  and HERE.

4 comments:

Lisa C said...

So happy for you! A finish is a win!

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

I don't even remember this quilt Staci!!! It is so much fun!!

Gina said...

Great quilt and I love the fabrics you've used

margaret said...

you are certainly getting your quilts completed another good one here. Do you ever quilt them yourself, I have 4 flimsies waiting for me to get the courage up to quilt!