Friday, October 9, 2015

Fabulous Friday Finish -- Mod Mosaic Quilt

At long, long last here's my Mod Mosaic Quilt.  
The blocks were made for me by the lovely ladies in Orange You Glad Bee way back in 2011.  In May of this year I chose this project as my goal for A Lovely Year of Finished and finally turned the blocks into a quilt top.  This past weekend the final stitch in the binding went in, and now it's completely complete.  So pleased with how it turned out!

Pattern: Mod Mosaic by Elizabeth Hartman of Oh, Fransson!
Size: 62 x 72
Fabrics: Kona Cottons in Pale Mint, Honey Dew, Buttercup, Papaya, School Bus, Orange, Tangerine, Coral, Ash, White and Pomegranate. 
Batting: Hobbs 80/20
Quilting: Professionally long arm quilted by Jeana Kubik


Here's a closer look at the pretty quilting.  

The quilt is backed with this light grey crosshatch print.

My only frustration with this pretty quilt is the quilt label I embroidered for it-- 
I can't find it anywhere!  Have you seen it?? LOL

Have a happy weekend, quilty friends!

Staci

Previous posts about this quilt HERE and HERE.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Very pretty! I love the bright colours.

margaret said...

loving the orange with pink and the blocks are so appealing a great quilt you must be thrilled it is now completed