Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes October Goal

A Lovely Year of Finishes

Time to chose a new goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes!
And time to revisit my failure to finish in July.  It wasn't even a failure to finish, it was a failure to even begin! This time though, I'm going to conquer it!  I'll have Christmas stockings by Halloween.  LOL  Never thought I'd ever say those words!

Last year I picked up this great little book and made the tree skirt on the cover. It's full of fun projects and I've been eager to use it again.

When the tree skirt was complete I still had a nice pile of leftover prints that I set aside to make stockings, and I've decided now is the time! Right now I have no idea which prints I'll use and how I'll combine them, but deciding is definitely part of the fun, right?

Happy Stitching!
Staci

3 comments:

margaret said...

you will get plenty of stocking out of the fabric, do you plan to sell some

Gina Smith said...

great fabrics. The stockings will look great

Archie the wonder dog said...

Good luck!