Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Yellow Happy Scrappiness!

Have I ever told you how much I adore YELLOW!  I do, indeed!  I love all the hues and shades, from the palest lemony bits all the way through to the murky mustards.  One of these days when we have our own home I'd like to have a pale yellow sewing room.  Nothing so intense that it plays havoc with the way colors appear, but just a bit of pale sunshine on the walls.  Yellow never fails to make me smile!  

Recently I devoted a day to Yellow!  Out came the Yellow scrap box there was much slicing, stitching and pressing.  Here's what I had when I was finished--3 sunny Slab Blocks!  






All together!




Hope your day is full of Sunny Stitches, too!
Staci

1 comment:

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

You know I really like yellow too but I hardly have any in my stash or should I say Smash? These are really so pretty.....it will be great to see them with the other colors!