Friday, August 28, 2015

Fabulous Friday Finish--Skating Backwards

Yipee!!!  I am a happy quilter today!
My August goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes is FINISHED!!

The Details
Name: Skating Backwards
Pattern: Roller Rink by Elizabeth Hartman found in her book Modern Patchwork
Size: 52 X 80
Fabrics: Black Kona, White Kona, various batiks



Wishing there was some pretty sunshine, because photos on a cloudy day don't really show the beauty of the quilt!  

So happy to have this one off the to do list and ready to wrap up for someone's birthday!

Hope you are having a happy sewing day, too!
Staci

Previous Post about this quilt can be found HERE.

7 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Gorgeous! Great finish! Even the back is pretty!

margaret said...

someone is going to be a lucky girl/boy to receive this as a gift, usually I am not keen on blue but the blues here are so vibrant I can`t help but like them

KaHolly said...

Wow! It's gorgeous! Well done!

swooze said...

Love it!

Amanda said...

Oh, it's really pretty! I love the blues.

Ranch Wife said...

It seems like only yesterday that you started this quilt - I remember it well and the finish is just beautiful! And that back...so much fun!! I'll bet the recipient was over the moon!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Bravo!