Monday, July 6, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes Goal for July!


Time to chose a new goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes!

Christmas in July!  That's kind of a thing, isn't it?

Rather than work on a UFO this month I've decided to do something different.  Last year I picked up this great little book and made the tree skirt on the cover. It's full of fun projects and I've been eager to use it again.

When the tree skirt was complete I still had a nice pile of leftover prints that I set aside to make stockings, and I've decided now is the time! Right now I have no idea how which prints I'll use and how I'll combine them, but deciding is definitely part of the fun, right?

Happy Christmas in July!
Staci

3 comments:

margaret said...

you are a good girl working on Christmas projects I usually make cards and every year say I will start them in the summer, still not started though! plenty of fabric to choose from here

Archie the wonder dog said...

Have fun!

SuperMomNoCape said...

Those are gorgeous fabrics to choose from for your stockings! I made stocking for everyone several years ago but I'm thinking it might be fun to make some new ones this year too.

Sending good thoughts and best wishes for a great July finish!