Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sparky--The Quilt Top!

The Sparklettes quilt top has been finished for a couple weeks now, and I just love it!  The quilt has become known as SPARKY.  My friend and I were texting about it and the autocorrect on my iPhone kept changing Sparklettes to Sparky and after a few times I just went with it.

Pattern: Sparklettes from Fat Quarter Style by It's So Emma
Fabric: PB&J from Basic Grey & White Kona
Size: 70 x 86

Eager to send this one out for quilting!

Happy Stitching!
Staci

Older posts about SPARKY
The Beginning: HERE
The Middle: HERE

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Your quilt is really nice, I like the white background and the way that the prints stand out in your blocks, that is a great pattern. I think I need a copy of the book Fat Quarter Style.

sunny said...

Love it! THat could be done with any fabric, or even scrappy.