Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June Bee Blocks!

Coast to Coast Quilting Bee members made X Plus blocks for our hostess Shawn.  These blocks are very scrappy!  I love the RED plus signs in the center. My lovely Daughter and I got together this morning and knocked out our blocks in short order. 

The blocks are a lot of fun to make, simple, too!  It's a good thing we enjoyed them so much since a little birdie told me Coast to Coast Quilters will be making more of them in July!

Happy Stitching!
Staci

PS. Tutorial for these blocks by Badskirt Amy can be found HERE.

5 comments:

Nicky said...

Love the colouring! Did you make bonus HSTs with those triangles or just throw them?

margaret said...

god blocks here, at first thought they looked complicated thanks for the link now can ave a go myself

Ranch Wife said...

That looks like a very fun scrappy block! Thank you for including a link to the tutorial.

Archie the wonder dog said...

Great blocks!

Gina said...

Great blocks