Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Autumn Embroidery Progress, Part 2

Do you ever think about doing something so hard and for so long you'd swear with 110% certainty that you did it?  If you answered yes, then you'll understand my bewilderment when I plugged the camera into the computer this morning to download the photos of my embroidery project and discovered nothing there.  Nada, zippo, zilch!  The memory card was empty!  Had a good laugh at myself, which isn't a bad way to start a Tuesday.

The word section of the pumpkin is finished now, and I'm working on the vine in the center section. 

The vine has little buds on it, and I think I need to pay a visit to the needlework shop for some pretty red beads to form the buds.  

It's been awfully busy around here lately, and not sewing busy.  Never even walked in the sewing room last week, which is rather sad.  Hoping to get in there this afternoon for a bit.  I have a great longing to play in my scraps today!

Hope you're squeezing out some sewing time, too!

Staci

PS.  Pattern is Autumn's Harvest Pumpkin by Crabapple Hill Studio

4 comments:

sunny said...

Love the pumpkin! I hope you find more time to work on it soon.

margaret said...

pumpkin coming along beautifully. Re the camera I remember years ago going to the V & A museum in London, Husband lent me his camera with a film in or so he said but no got home and he opened it up and no film, I was not a happy bunny

Gina said...

THis is great, I also have 'senior moments' as I call them xxx

SuperMomNoCape said...

Your Autumn Harvest pumpkin is coming along nicely!

Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party!