Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes Goal for May!


It's time to choose again, and it was hard this time!  I've decided to pull out this oldie.  Back in 2011 the lovely ladies of Orange You Glad Bee made Mod Mosaic blocks for me.  The blocks have sat for years making me feel all kinds of guilty, because the blocks are awesome!  In fact, this is the THIRD TIME I've chosen this as a goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes goal.  In my two previous attempts I never got passed pressing the blocks.  This time though, I'm going to do it!  My goal is to have not only a quilt top, but a pieced back as well.  This will be a reversible quilt!



Third time is the charm, right?  Let's hope so! 

Staci

3 comments:

margaret said...

I do so love orange so this quilt is going to win full marks from me

carol fun said...

Those blocks are fabulous! And I totally understand unfinished projects. I have numerous ones that are being "agedL and eventually they come to fruition... this one will too! happy stitching!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Good luck!