Monday, April 27, 2015

ALYOF Goal for April is Completed!

A Lovely Year of Finishes

April's goal is finished!  

Yipee!!  

I have made SALAD with Quilt Soup!  
(pattern name is SALAD, fabric is from QUILT SOUP) 


It's been complete for a while, but there's been no sunshine when I had someone around to hold it up for a photo.  We had sun yesterday, but wind, too and you all know what an adventure it is trying to photograph quilts in the wind!  Poor hubby was being attacked!



Here's the best photo of the bunch.  Can't decide if I actually like this quilt or not....maybe it will grow on me?  Maybe I'll like it better once it's quilted?? 
Still, it is nice to mark this top off the to do list! 

There hasn't been much sewing going on around here.  I've spent most of the month ill, but am finally doing better.  I actually have a completely finished quilt to show you as soon as I can grab 2 quilt holding family members at the same time.  It's too big for just one!

It's absolutely gorgeous here in San Antonio today.  Clear blue sky, sunshine and a nice breeze.  It's great to have all the windows in the house open.  Hope you are enjoying some gorgeous spring weather and still finding a little stitching time, too!  I'm heading for the sewing room right now to play in some scraps.  

Happy Stitching!
Staci

4 comments:

Michell said...

Very nice. Love the colours

margaret said...

sorry to read you have been unwell, wishing you a speedy recovery to full health. I like the quilt so many interesting fabrics

Lisa J. said...

Such a vibrant finish! We've been sick most of the month at our place as well. I hope you are feeling well soon.

Mary said...

Glad you are feeling better. The Flimsy is nice. Do they call it a Salad because the fabrics seem "tossed" in there? I like the dotty fabrics.