Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes!

A Lovely Year of Finishes
A Lovely Year of Finishes 2015

All too often Bee Blocks get chucked in a drawer and forgotten. Years can go by before they see the light of day... and yes, I'm quite guilty of this!

February was my turn to be Queen Bee for Coast to Coast Quilters.  My bee mates have been busy making Alphabet blocks for me, and oh, my!  Cute cute cuteness!  I don't want these blocks to languish in the dark, so my goal for March is to get my quilt top and back together.  I'm making a reversible quilt!

I am still waiting for the O's to arrive, but there's plenty of sashing and sewing to do while I wait. This is the front of the quilt. 


This giant quilt label will become part of the backing. 



Wish me full bobbins and straight stitches, okay??
Staci

3 comments:

Jo said...

Great quilt! Love the label for the back :)

Karen said...

Great idea to use the letters for your label. Lovely colours too. I would love to make a quilt with words on it and lots of negative space (another one to add to the veeeeerrrrrry long list of quilts I wish to make).

Bethany said...

Looks like a fun quilt!! Good luck on your goal. I cannot wait to see it all finished!