Wednesday, March 18, 2015

It's Turkey Time!

My Daughter and I got together and cooked up some Turkey last week!  In fact, we made two!

Here's Daughter's Turkey...

and here's mine!

Aren't they cute? We had a great morning making our blocks for Coast to Coast Quilters.  
The blocks are for my friend Pattiann, who plans to turn them into a Thanksgiving table runner.  Don't you think it will be just darling?   
The fabric is from Basic Grey's Persimmon Line.  Love that Grunge for the background! 
The tutorial is from Lori Holt of Bee In My Bonnet and can be found HERE.  The blocks were easy to assemble and will make you SMILE. If your looking for a fun project for your Thanksgiving decorating, I'd recommend Tom Turkey! 
Best part of this Turkey--No Dishes to Wash!!


Gobble Gobble!
Staci

No comments: