Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Quick Post for Accountabilty


Today I finished up my goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes, sneaking in just under the wire on the last day of the month!  So happy I've finished my quilt, and I'd love to show it to you, but it is

POURING RAIN!

 As soon as I have some sunshine and quilting holders available, I'll take photos and write up a nice post about it, but for today here's a quick peek for the sake of accountability!

Here's my giant 90 x 90 quilt waiting for binding when I set my goal--

And here it is with all 360 inches of binding hand stitched down.  

Can I just say FINISHED is a GREAT FEELING!!

Staci

4 comments:

Archie the wonder dog said...

Can't wait to see it!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Woo-Hoo - that is a lot of binding! Congrats on the finish and look forward to a full photo shoot.

Mary said...

That's a Long way around a quilt. Glad you made it by the end of the month. Can hardly wait to get the FULL view in Sushine or shade. I hope to get a finish in February or two. Gotta do the quilting first...

I am Just One Mom said...

Bravo! Binding can be a progress bender for me. Dread it. Seeing your pressing forward reminds me to DO IT!
Congrats!