Tuesday, December 16, 2014

City Sampler 79 - 85

City Sampler blocks are coming along quickly!  

#79-- Purple Reigns

#80-- Day in the Tropics

#81-- Divided Lights 

#82-- Just 9

#83--Four Squared

#84 -- Party Invitation


#85--Busy Signal 

More are finished, just need some sun for photos!

Happy Sewing!
Staci

PS. To DOROTHY IN CANBERRA--
The blocks are from Tula Pink's City Sampler: 100 Modern Blocks.
Each block measures 6 inches square finished. 
The blocks are numbered in the book but not named.  The author encourages
each person to name the blocks in their own version of the quilt.
Thank you for your kind comment. 
You're set for no-reply, so I can't answer your comments directly. 

4 comments:

Anina said...

So cool! Are you making all 100 blocks?

Wendy @ Wendysquiltsandmore said...

I like the last one best today. That Kaffe paperweight fabric is the one I need for the back of my Christmas quilt. I've ordered some from another city and will collect it after Christmas.

Tiffany said...

You are on a roll!

margaret said...

more wonderful bocks can`t wait to see what you are going to do with them, I am thinking of doing mine again and making one big quilt instead of the 3 I made last time just thinking at the moment as I have the farmers wife quilt to do in the new year