Thursday, October 23, 2014

City Samplering

Recently my Daughter and I spent a day together working on City Sampler Blocks.  On this particular day she sewed her blocks, and I pressed seams for her and trimmed HST's when needed. In between these little tasks I pulled out all of our blocks, pressed them and took photos.  We have a lot of blocks we made over the summer that never were photographed. Today I'd like to show you a few of them. These blocks are for my quilt.  I'll show you some of my Daughter's blocks on another day.  Her quilt is all solids and will be really fantastic. 
The pattern encourages each person to name her own blocks.  It's kind of a fun idea, isn't it? 

#23--Pavers

#24--Step It Out

#25--Broken Rings

#26 -- July

#27--Scribble

#28--Jupiter's Spot

#29--Strata


My prints are primarily from several collections by Kaffe Fasset and many solids from my stash. 

Happy Sewing!
Staci

2 comments:

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

I love them all and you have motivated me to get my book back out and my fabrics too!!! Pretty, pretty!!

margaret said...

some great fabrics used in these good blocks, love Kaffe`s fabrics