Friday, January 18, 2013

A Lovely Year Project Progress

My little blog has been pretty neglected lately.  I've been really busy working on a special project that is keeping my days filled up. I'll tell you about it soon!

My January goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes is moving along though, and that makes me really happy.  


I marked it

and quilted it

and now it is ready for binding... just as soon as I figure out where I put the binding......

Did you happen to see where I put it??  It's around here somewhere.......  =)

Happy Stitching!

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looking good! Hope you find your binding and soon! I usually don't do my binding until after I've quilted a top, because I've lost some before and been so sad!!!!

LynCC said...

hehe!!!! I'm looking for a misplaced binding, too, right now! And I sure hope I find it - it's for a king!

LynCC said...

P.S. - This turned out so pretty :)

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

This is lovely Staci!! Love your quilting!!

Donna~~ said...

If you are like me, that binding was used in another quilt. I'm currently looking for my cutter--have no idea where it went, but bet it got folded up in some fabric and won't be seen for years. Your quilt is lovely btw--hope you can locate your binding and please keep an eye out for my cutter!

sunny said...

How pretty! I have to make my bindings when I piece the top, or the fabric tends to get used someplace else.

sunny said...

How pretty! I have to make my bindings when I piece the top, or the fabric tends to get used someplace else.

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

That is SO beautiful!

Sarah said...

Very pretty!

Sharon M said...

Very pretty, great quilting. Looking forward to your Farmers Wife. Maybe I will get motivated.

Emma said...

I love how you've chosen to quilt your dresden plate. The echo quilting really accents your block. Have you found your binding?? :)

Ranch Wife said...

It's in a box! :)